Defoe Redmount Presents
Round Table Discussion
Demystifying & Unlocking Private Equity for Investors to Better Diversify Wealth and for Business Owners to Access Capital for Growth and Liquidity
Discover private equity as a proven asset class for investors to better diversify and grow investment portfolios and for business owners and executives to access growth capital and liquidity. Find out why and how wealthiest investors like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Michael Dell, university endowments and sovereign wealth funds invest more in private equity than any other asset class.
Who Should Attend
- Investors with with $1M+ investment portfolios interested to diversify portfolios further with alternative and less-correlated to stocks/bonds assets classes;
- Former or current executives considering buy-out or buy-in transactions to acquire and lead businesses;
- Owners of $500,000-plus EBITDA businesses who may consider selling companies or obtaining growth capital from private equity investors.
- 4:00 pm - Gathering Meet and Greet
- 4:10 pm - Roundtable discussions
- 5:15 pm - Networking, appetizers and refreshments
KEY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
- Who invests in private equity.
- Why largest and smartest investors allocate 20 to 35% of assets to private equity.
- How did private equity become a key asset class.
- Key business factors driving private equity.
- How is private equity capital invested.
- How private equity makes money.
- What can go wrong in private equity.
- Update on last quarter's major developments and trend changes.
- 23 Corporate Plaza Drive Suite 280, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Fashion Island Area - MacArthur and Pacific Coast Highway
- Easy and free ground level parking. Walk in to the building atrium, go to 2nd floor, bear left and enter suite 280.
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED. REGISTER NOW.